Friday 7 November 2008

New IncReASe website launched today

We've just launched the redesigned IncReASe website at: http://eprints.whiterose.ac.uk/increase/

The aim of the redesign was to improve the navigation so that it's easier to find your way through the outputs from the project. Hopefully it also looks nicer too! There's some new information available about the different strands of the project. More will be added in the next few weeks, so please do check back if you're interested. There will also be more outputs added, including interview summaries and the questionnaire report.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬